Thursday, December 13, 2007

The best message i had received was : Hello, Jas, Ohayo!!!Take care....
The loveliest message i had received was: I love, i miss you, and i hope to see u...
The coolest message i had received was: I only knew jasmine and no other people, cause jasmine is my best friend.
The nicest message i had received was: O!U play the piano?I love piano very much.
These are all made up from J.U.N.K

I miss hollisten, i miss the streets getting louder, i miss green stripes, i miss drumming, i miss having to hear all sweet stuffs from him, i miss everything about that. I miss i miss i miss...
I believe in telepathy, cause i believe so. I hope, through this or a miracle, u would be here with me again....

[Worked today~] feeling rather happy!! Got a screw in my head somewhere, maybe? Practice practice piano again and again.....yeah!!!Its GOOD....its great!

SIGN OFF:
XOXO ENIMSAJ

jasmine @ Thursday, December 13, 2007